Thursday, January 27, 2011

Down but far from out!

In keeping with the optimistic view point of my last post I must assume that January has had all the adversity for 2011 rolled into just one month! I had some health problems which were compounded by a lack of insurance, and while they have knocked me down, they have not knocked me out! I am mending well and will be back in the swing of things in February. A huge thank you to all my friends and supporters, without whom this may well have gone a different direction.

Now, it goes without saying that I did not get a new single out in January, and will be doing good to get one out in February. So in March I am shooting to release two. I’ve also had to pass on a few gigs, but that should just about be over with as well.

As you can see, I’m well enough to resume posting, so you’ll be hearing from me more often in the weeks to come.

Don’t forget, St. Patty’s Day is just around the corner!
Warmest regards,
Pops

No comments: